Monday, January 7, 2013

Skypage

I know I'm at least 5 years behind the curve on this one, but I have really been enjoying Skype lately! We started Skyping a little bit when Garrett was first born so that his paternal grandparents could meet him. We had a lot of fun with that - we called them the Koothrappalis because they look like Raj's parents on the Big Bang Theory. We were able to chat with most of Russ's family Christmas Day - Papa, Grandma, Uncle Dan, Aunt Diana, Uncle Jason, and Aunt Corrie - which was really nice! One the things I love about Skyping is that you feel like you're really in that person's home for a bit. Mrs. Wendy took me on a Christmas tour of their home, showed me the tree, stockings, and new saltwater fish tank!


We have also Skyped with Kitty a couple of times now. She gave us a tour of her place as well! And she got to see Russ open his Christmas gift from her and Joshua. Garrett thinks it's super funny when she disappears for a few seconds and then pops back on the screen.
We found a Kitty...in New Mexico!
Garrett joins in the fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment