Monday, February 4, 2013

Liebster Award

My sis nominated me for this, and, although it's not so much an award as it is chain blogging, it'll be fun.

The Rules:
Thank the person who nominated you and link your post to their blog.
List 11 facts about yourself then answer the 11 questions given to you.
Create 11 more questions for your 9 nominees, all of whom have 200 or less followers.
Comment on their blogs informing them of their Liebster Award nomination.

11 Facts about Me:
01. I have no tolerance for holey socks. 
02. I am staunchly opposed to blue kitchens, any shade of blue. I think it is most unappetizing.
03. I was not a dog person until I got my dog. And still, I think I'm just a "my-dog-person."
04. I am a tree hugger. I go to ridiculous lengths to recycle and be eco-friendly.
05. I never could've imagined how much I would love Garrett.
06. When I find an article of clothing that I like, I buy 3-4 in different colors.
07. If I had unlimited funds, I would buy some land and build a self-sustaining homestead. 
08. Most every weekday morning, I go to Starbucks and get a tall hot chocolate, non-fat & no whip.
09. I have a strong fear of my teeth breaking, and I dream about it often.
10. Someday I hope to have a completely outfitted wood shop. Maybe I'll even learn to build cabinets? Definitely simple furniture.
11. Too often, I consume copious amounts of sugar and make myself sick.


11 Questions from Julie:
01. What is your favorite part of the day? Night time, usually starting around 8 p.m.
02. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnamon Life
03. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. Mom picked out my first name, and Dad picked out my middle name.
04. What is your dream career? Flipping houses or opening a Home Ec. for grown-ups business
05. Where is your favorite place on earth? My bed
06. What is your least favorite fashion trend right now and why? Leggings as pants. Because, people, they are not pants!
07. Morning person or night owl? Night owl
08. What is your guilty pleasure? Coke
09. Would you like to have lived in any other decade? Nope, I really appreciate modern technology, indoor plumbing, and being equal under the law with men.
10. How did you and your best friend meet? I hate picking best friends ... we'll say she was born into my family. :)
11. What is your most cherished possession? besides my son or my dog? probably my piano.


I'm not doing 11 questions for my nominees because I don't have any nominees - every blogger I follow my sister has already nominated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment